Saturday, August 19, 2006

Combat, New Blogger And A Farewell...

A farewell to Windows that is. Which I removed now from my laptop (since I'm so pleased with Ubuntu).

Of course I still have Windows on my gaming-slash-desktop machine. Playing a bit of Flatout 2 lately. I tried to download the F.E.A.R. Combat installer (multiplayer component of F.E.A.R. which is now released for free). But after installing and trying to run it quit with a nice ugly error... so no Combat for me until I sort this out.

I've been reading about the new Blogger and their closed beta. Pity for me. Until today: I accidently logged in with my Google account name and password and *poof*: it gave me an option to migrate. I picked a new template to try some things (I actually like this one now). The new templating system is quite cool: it is really easy to arrange items and pick fonts and colors.

I see that there is now an option set labels too for a post (which is a fancy name for "tags") which means I don't have to use the Technorati ones anymore...

That was all folks... more later.

No comments :

Post a Comment