Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday Again

It's been a while since my last post.

I've been watching stuff, mainly. First The Hitchhikers' Guide To The Galaxy, which was quite nice. Of course it is extremely difficult to make a movie out of Adams' books without embarrassing yourself, but they sure have tried, and actually made quite a good movie out of it. Actually, I hope they make a sequel (they still have enough books left). And since I watched it, I've been feeling an uncontrollable urge to wear a towel...

Second: Invader Zim complete. Yes it's the famous, spread over-the-whole-internet-cartoon, something everyone who calls himself an internet geek should've watched. I've laughed a few times, especially with the amazing Gir, and Ms. Bitters who reminds me of an old teacher I once had.

In China they are currently struggling to find a new title for Hаrrу Роttеr аnd thе Hаlf-Вlооd Рrincе, since Half-Blood can't be translated to Chinese without breaking the meaning (half-blood equals half-human equals half-beast there), they may chose another title.

Update: officials probably found out. Link is broken, no free book for you. (Just open your P2P app for godsakes.)

[µ]

No comments :

Post a Comment