Sunday, January 21, 2007

More Links, Tools, And Sites...

I continue - I'm in a posting mood.

JDarkRoom - simple text editor: written in Java, full screen (!), and you can choose colours. Strange stuff, but it is actually cool to use.

Pictures of illegal brands. Quite funny.

Table of equivalents. A huge (very huge) list of open source software alternatives. Even had names I didn't now about before. Be sure to check it out.

Pirates of Silicon Valley - see the full documentary online. If you want to know what the Apple vs. Microsoft battle was all about, then don't miss it. Also: I was surprised to see that Steve was such a douche. Bill looked much more charismatic, also towards his company (but still stole a GUI).

Interesting article about conciousness.

13 things I wish I learned in college. Nice post.