Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hello Again

Hello there. It's been a few (three, four?) weeks since my last post, sorry for not updating more but I've been quite busy lately. (More posts about those things later prolly...)

First of all, I've been enjoying my two weeks vacation. Or at least one week: I got sick in the first week forcing me to stay in bed and watch movies. (Which is not that bad.)

Speaking of movies, I've seen a few recently. I can recommend V For Vendetta if you haven't seen it yet. Lord Of War is nice but not that special. Ice Age 2 is still cute. I'm also expending my video-collecting with philosophical movies. I Heart Huckabees for example, was a really good movie. If you're in into lucid dreaming (which I am trying to learn): you might like Waking Life.

I've also been fiddling around with Imagemagick and other image manipulation problems in PHP, more about that later... Heck, I even experimented with Ruby On Rails.

Gameswise: I've played the San Andreas Multiplayer (SA:MP) betas, which were running surpisingly smoothly with 90 player at once. I've also played a little MTA: race again.
I also picked up Dreamfall 2 and I am really sorry I've just begun to play it. The story is incredibly cool (especially considering the lucid dreaming topic I became interested in, but no spoilers). The graphics really create a supporting atmosphere and look nice. This really may be called an adventure. Or even better: interactive movie (although that term has been used to describe games since what... 1995). It stands together with Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) on my list of favorite modern adventure games!
I will probably finish Dreamfall this weekend, I have to :p.

So there you have it: a quick update. I will post full reviews and news in the near future. But now: I'm off to bed (just had a long Dreamfall session)...

Night.

Technorati Tags: , , .

No comments :

Post a Comment